2024 EMBA Beekeeping Mardi Gras Banquet
February 9, 2024 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Please join us for our annual Mardi Gras Banquet, held the night before the 2024 EMBA Beekeeping Workshop. It’s a great kick-off to our beekeeping weekend. We will have a Mardi Gras themed buffet dinner with cash bar, a fun presentation and prizes!
We hope all our workshop attendees will join us for this wonderful start to a great weekend! Everyone is welcome at the banquet. You do not have to attend the workshop to come to the banquet. Many spouses enjoy the banquet but do not attend the workshop.
CLICK THIS LINK TO BUY TICKETS
Program for the Evening
6:00 – 7:00 Reception and Cash Bar
- Enjoy sharing beekeeping stories, asking beekeeping questions and visiting with the workshop faculty
7:00 – 8:00 Welcome and Dinner
- Featuring a New Orleans inspired menu
- Jambalaya with Shrimp and Sausage, Muffuletta’s with Olive Spread, Hushpuppies, Red Beans & Rice (Vegetarian), Sauteed Peppers Zucchini & Onions, Green Salad with Dressings, Creole Chicken Dish, Brownies, and Cheesecake with Praline Sauce.
- Coffee, Tea, Water, and Soda. Option to purchase drinks from bar.
8:00 – 8:45 Keynote Speaker
- Michael Chippendale – The Honeybee: 400 Years in the US
8:45 – 9:00 Attendance Prize Drawings
- Great beekeeping stuff from our vendors
Cash Bar Available | Attire: Business Casual Suggested | We have the Mardi Gras Beads!